If you are responsible for leading the congregation in worship, you are also responsible for leading your team of vocalists, instrumentalists and media technicians.
Commit some time each week to pray for your team. Use Paul’s pray in Colossians 1 as an example.
1:9 “…we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.” ESV
Pray this for your team:
- that they may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding
- that they would walk in a manner worthy of the Lord
- that they would be fully pleasing to the Lord
- that they would bear fruit in every good work
- that they would increase in their knowledge of God
God will be honored as you lift your team up in prayer to him.